Kubernetes is quickly becoming the container orchestration platform of choice for organizations deploying applications into the cloud. Ramp up your development and operations team members with this “hands on”, deeply technical bootcamp.
Architech is a Microsoft Gold Cloud Platform Partner and our team of experienced engineers are Kubernetes and Azure certified here to help organizations build and deliver cloud-native applications.
Our Kubernetes on Azure 2 Day Bootcamp is a hands-on intensive course designed to accelerate participant's understanding of the power of Kubernetes. Using our Azure reference architecture as an example, your team will learn about core Kubernetes concepts, key tools, and other best practices.
How does the process work?
- Contact Architech to discuss skillset and priorities
- Schedule the bootcamp
- We provide course materials
- Hands on training in your office
Who should attend?
- Software Developers
- Solution Architects
- System Administrators
- IT Managers and Directors
What will we cover?
- Core concepts such as deployments, services, statefulsets, daemonsets, and autoscaling
- Key tools such as kubectl and helm
- Monitoring and logging fundamentals
- Container best-practices and continuous integration for containers
- And so much more
By the end of the Bootcamp your team will have fundamental knowledge of Kubernetes. They will learn new skills to automate deployment, scale, and manage containerized applications on Azure.
Join companies like Google, Blackrock, Goldman Sachs, SAP, New York Times, and Ebay who leverage Kubernetes for scalability and efficiency.
Contact us today (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule your 2 Day Architech Kubernetes on Azure Bootcamp and energize your innovation journey.