Join us on September 19th, from 2:00pm to 3:00pm ET, for a panel discussion on the pursuit of true enterprise innovation with Greg Dubejsky (Director of Corporate Engagement at MaRS Discovery District), Andrew Grubb (Head of Innovation at Mercer), and Mark Reisler (Senior Strategist at Architech).
Innovation is imperative for all organizations, but when it comes down to it, organizations get a bit confused and often end up on the wrong path. It’s often forgotten that it’s not just the company itself that needs to innovate, but it’s the people behind it.
According to Olympus America’s report on Enterprise Innovation, 4 out of 5 executives believe that enterprise wide innovation is a prerequisite for product innovation, but the focus often skips to product innovation due mainly to the following 5 barriers:
- Pressure to achieve results in short-term
- Business objectives take priority
- Lack of time
- Lack of incentives internally
- Insufficient resources to innovate
Join our webinar on September 19th, from 2:00pm to 3:00pm ET, to get a better understanding of the latest buzzword “Enterprise Innovation” and how to build a road-map for your organization. This virtual round table will cover topics such as:
- Innovation and integrated teams
- The future of enterprise innovation
- Greg Dubejsky, Director of Corporate Engagement at MaRS Discovery District
- Andrew Grubb, Head of Innovation at Mercer
- Mark Resiler, Senior Strategist at Architech
Register now to reserve your spot!Marketing